Do you recall watching a film that made you want to quit your current lifestyle, spread wings and conquer the world? I could bet that very few were left indifferent after watching The Pursuit of Happiness or Forrest Gump.
Although some of my friends consider watching films as a waste of time, I openly and straight-forwardly disagree with them. Spending an evening in front of the screen doesn’t have to be for entertaining purposes only. Sometimes it can actually teach you more than a random book or an over-rated coaching lecture. Film industry has a lot of beautiful and instructive content out there – you simply may need to make some effort to find it. Do your research first and make the right choice!
Coming back to the post’s title! Autumn, season when many things re-start or take new curves, is a perfect time for inspirational film screening sessions (either with friends or alone, wrapped up in a warm blanket sipping red-fruit tea).
Let these 5 titles boost your afflatus!
1. The founder: the story of McDonald’s company and it’s founder(s).
2. Joy: the story of a woman (Jennifer Lawrence) who had great ideas for solving daily difficulties and despite numerous obstacles managed to transform them into a real business dynasty.
3. Miss Sloane: a tough and powerful woman (Jessica Chastain) behind the effective lobbying of powerful multinational companies.
4. Nightcrawler: fascinating story of a particular man (Jake Gyllenhaal) desperate to become successful at selling crime video coverage for tv news.
5. Good Will Hunting: beautiful story of a genius young man (Matt Damon) who is struggling to discover his real identity, until he meets his real soul mate (Robin Williams)… I don’t know why I’d never seen this film before (shame on me!).
Enjoy the film(s),